Local Deviations - US
SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR CERTAIN USERS IN THE UNITED STATES
Privacy Rights for California Residents
To review additional information about the categories of personal information we collect about California residents and their rights under California privacy laws, please see our California Privacy Notice.
Privacy Rights for Nevada Residents
Nevada residents have the right to opt out of the sale of “covered information” as defined by Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes (“Nevada Law”). We do not “sell” “covered information” of Nevada “consumers” as those terms are defined by Nevada Law, so an opt-out mechanism is not required.
Privacy Rights for Residents in Certain Other States
Subject to certain limitations and exceptions under applicable law, residents in certain U.S. states (such as Virginia) have additional privacy rights under applicable privacy laws which may include:
- Correction: The right to correct inaccuracies in their personal information, taking into account the nature and purposes of the processing of the personal information.
- Deletion: To delete their personal information provided to or obtained by us.
- Access: To confirm whether we are processing their personal information and to obtain a copy of their personal information in a portable and, to the extent technically feasible, readily usable format.
- Opt-Out: To opt out of certain types of processing, including:
- to opt out of the “sale” of their personal information.
- to opt out of targeted advertising by us.
- to opt out of any processing of personal information for purposes of making decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects.